Today was a low energy day for me. When I have these days I can become pretty critical of myself. The self talk goes like this: “What’s wrong with you?” “How are you going to get through the day?” “What if you make a mistake?” “What will everyone think?” But for some reason I was gentle with myself today. Today I am grateful for having self-acceptance.
By noticing this quality of self-acceptance, I am encouraging it to show up in my life more often.
What positive quality can you take note of today? Share your gratitudes with us!
We wish you twenty minutes of mindfulness every day!
Discover The Everday Mindfulness Toolbox. If you are looking for practical tools that you can integrate into your everyday life – at home, work, or elsewhere – then look no more! You need the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox.
Your subscription supports the maintenance and content on mindfulhub.com. If you already subscribe, THANK YOU!
- Convenient one-time donation. No need to renew.
- Unlimited access to the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox – viewable on any device
- Instructional videos that guide you through short, practical mindful practices.
- Access to our guides to practical mindful tools – ways to recenter and ensure you find your balance daily
- Cancel at your convenience.
Good Karma: One-time donation
We love spontaneous support. Your donation stokes the journalistic and creative fires! Make A Donation