Don’t wish to be someplace else
Be where you are
Don’t wish for more energy, or less
Watch your breath rise and fall and watch your energy
settle to where it needs to be
Stop planning and remembering
let thought disperse
Like autumn leaves falling
Until all that is left is the calm, clear seeing
of your branch-like mind
Yearn for nothing, no one
Pain or pleasure
Peace or war
Take a break from feeling incomplete
Let the calmness in your mind grow
Plant the seeds of contentment and joy
Don’t look for revenge or seek forgiveness
Just for now
Offer compassion to yourself
Just for now, want nothing
and through this practice
Ease will come
Insight will come
Compassion will grow
We wish you twenty minutes of mindfulness every day!
Click here to access our free worksheet to that will help you grow your mindfulness practice.
Discover The Everday Mindfulness Toolbox. If you are looking for practical tools that you can integrate into your everyday life – at home, work, or elsewhere – then look no more! You need the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox.
Your subscription supports the maintenance and content on mindfulhub.com. If you already subscribe, THANK YOU!
- Convenient one-time donation. No need to renew.
- Unlimited access to the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox – viewable on any device
- Instructional videos that guide you through short, practical mindful practices.
- Access to our guides to practical mindful tools – ways to recenter and ensure you find your balance daily
- Cancel at your convenience.
Good Karma: One-time donation
We love spontaneous support. Your donation stokes the journalistic and creative fires! Make A Donation