Kellie Edwards is a psychologist, mindfulness meditation teacher, and the mother of two girls. She runs group workshops and individual coaching sessions integrating mindfulness practices and the psychology of flourishing for parents, leaders and those who want to thrive! She has interviewed world renowned leaders in the field (e.g. Tara Brach, Rick Hanson, Barbara Fredrickson) to create the online self care program for mothers, mindfulness4mothers.com. She writes a blog with Huffington Post, Psych Central and other guest blog spots.
Discover The Everday Mindfulness Toolbox. If you are looking for practical tools that you can integrate into your everyday life – at home, work, or elsewhere – then look no more! You need the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox.
Your subscription supports the maintenance and content on mindfulhub.com. If you already subscribe, THANK YOU!
- Convenient one-time donation. No need to renew.
- Unlimited access to the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox – viewable on any device
- Instructional videos that guide you through short, practical mindful practices.
- Access to our guides to practical mindful tools – ways to recenter and ensure you find your balance daily
- Cancel at your convenience.
Good Karma: One-time donation
We love spontaneous support. Your donation stokes the journalistic and creative fires! Make A Donation