Watch this short video with Karen Fabian of bare bones yoga. These breathing exercises will make you feel instantly calmer, and they’re great to practice before a formal meditation session, or in a pinch if you are feeling agitated. (NOTE: Click on ‘playlist’ at the bottom of the video, scroll through the playlist, click on ‘easy breathing exercises’)
We wish you twenty minutes of mindfulness every day!
contact Karen Fabian at barebonesyoga.com
Discover The Everday Mindfulness Toolbox. If you are looking for practical tools that you can integrate into your everyday life – at home, work, or elsewhere – then look no more! You need the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox.
Your subscription supports the maintenance and content on mindfulhub.com. If you already subscribe, THANK YOU!
- Convenient one-time donation. No need to renew.
- Unlimited access to the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox – viewable on any device
- Instructional videos that guide you through short, practical mindful practices.
- Access to our guides to practical mindful tools – ways to recenter and ensure you find your balance daily
- Cancel at your convenience.
Good Karma: One-time donation
We love spontaneous support. Your donation stokes the journalistic and creative fires! Make A Donation