Is a Clinical Social Worker with ten years experience working in community, corporate and private practice settings working with individuals, couples and families. He has worked with the Department of Veterans Affairs, Community Outpatient Agencies, and several private practices. Patrick has trained extensively with Amanda Curtin LICSW of the Center for Change in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He utilizes her highly effective trauma therapy model in his work in group, couples, and individual.
Discover The Everday Mindfulness Toolbox. If you are looking for practical tools that you can integrate into your everyday life – at home, work, or elsewhere – then look no more! You need the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox.
Your subscription supports the maintenance and content on mindfulhub.com. If you already subscribe, THANK YOU!
- Convenient one-time donation. No need to renew.
- Unlimited access to the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox – viewable on any device
- Instructional videos that guide you through short, practical mindful practices.
- Access to our guides to practical mindful tools – ways to recenter and ensure you find your balance daily
- Cancel at your convenience.
Good Karma: One-time donation
We love spontaneous support. Your donation stokes the journalistic and creative fires!
Make A Donation