Seven weeks after New Years Day 2016, many of us are still struggling to change unhealthy habits that we promised ourselves we would face. Motivation and willpower can be so elusive, even if the behavior is causing major disruptions in or relationships, family life, or career. Knowing a little bit about what actions facilitate successful change, and how mindfulness can boost change can help build willpower. Please read our worksheet on Using Mindfulness to Support Change.
We wish you twenty minutes of mindfulness every day!
Discover The Everday Mindfulness Toolbox. If you are looking for practical tools that you can integrate into your everyday life – at home, work, or elsewhere – then look no more! You need the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox.
Your subscription supports the maintenance and content on mindfulhub.com. If you already subscribe, THANK YOU!
- Convenient one-time donation. No need to renew.
- Unlimited access to the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox – viewable on any device
- Instructional videos that guide you through short, practical mindful practices.
- Access to our guides to practical mindful tools – ways to recenter and ensure you find your balance daily
- Cancel at your convenience.
Good Karma: One-time donation
We love spontaneous support. Your donation stokes the journalistic and creative fires!
Make A Donation