One of the best reasons for having a regular mindfulness practice is that you will be able to access calm when you need it – like when you’re on a long car ride with your kids and they’re in the back seat swatting each other and you’re about to blow your top. Or when a co-worker has just taken all the credit for a project you worked on.
Take a look at our new worksheet on mindfulness and managing anger.
we wish you twenty minutes of mindfulness every day!
As always, we welcome you feedback, contact us with your thoughts and questions.
Discover The Everday Mindfulness Toolbox. If you are looking for practical tools that you can integrate into your everyday life – at home, work, or elsewhere – then look no more! You need the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox.
Your subscription supports the maintenance and content on mindfulhub.com. If you already subscribe, THANK YOU!
- Convenient one-time donation. No need to renew.
- Unlimited access to the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox – viewable on any device
- Instructional videos that guide you through short, practical mindful practices.
- Access to our guides to practical mindful tools – ways to recenter and ensure you find your balance daily
- Cancel at your convenience.
Good Karma: One-time donation
We love spontaneous support. Your donation stokes the journalistic and creative fires! Make A Donation