When it comes to the word ease, however, it’s not so simple to pull up a visual. Ease is more of a feeling, more of a state of mind than an activity. It’s a mindset that allows us to feel satisfaction, and to experience a positive state of calm, even in trying situations. It’s that feeling of just finishing a job well-done, and sitting back, with a sigh, to relax.
Wouldn’t it be nice to call up the feeling of ease more often? It’s possible. Take a look at these mindful hub articles and worksheets to start practicing well-being, right now:
EASE is that feeling of just finishing a job well-done, and sitting back, with a sigh, to relax.
We wish you twenty minutes of mindfulness ever day!
Discover The Everday Mindfulness Toolbox. If you are looking for practical tools that you can integrate into your everyday life – at home, work, or elsewhere – then look no more! You need the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox.
Your subscription supports the maintenance and content on mindfulhub.com. If you already subscribe, THANK YOU!
- Convenient one-time donation. No need to renew.
- Unlimited access to the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox – viewable on any device
- Instructional videos that guide you through short, practical mindful practices.
- Access to our guides to practical mindful tools – ways to recenter and ensure you find your balance daily
- Cancel at your convenience.
Good Karma: One-time donation
We love spontaneous support. Your donation stokes the journalistic and creative fires! Make A Donation