You’ve heard about “letting go” in yoga class or from friends and family that want you to release tension and negative emotions from your body and mind. But how do you do it? Watch as Karen Fabian, Founder of Bare Bones Yoga, demonstrates 4 yoga poses that will help you release tension and negative emotions stored in the body. Doing these poses, along with meditation, a regular exercise program that includes yoga and making a commitment to moving forward ( not dwelling on the past) will help you feel balanced, peaceful and able to live in the most authentic way possible. See Bare Bones Yoga for further information.
Discover The Everday Mindfulness Toolbox. If you are looking for practical tools that you can integrate into your everyday life – at home, work, or elsewhere – then look no more! You need the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox.
Your subscription supports the maintenance and content on mindfulhub.com. If you already subscribe, THANK YOU!
- Convenient one-time donation. No need to renew.
- Unlimited access to the Everyday Mindfulness Toolbox – viewable on any device
- Instructional videos that guide you through short, practical mindful practices.
- Access to our guides to practical mindful tools – ways to recenter and ensure you find your balance daily
- Cancel at your convenience.
Good Karma: One-time donation
We love spontaneous support. Your donation stokes the journalistic and creative fires!
Make A Donation